If truth be told, we really learned very little about any of the teams in the NFL this season in the first week of the preseason. That first game is simply designed to be little more than a scrimmage between a bunch of guys who probably won’t be on the team when the real season begins. These games are still fun to watch though for a couple of reasons. The most obvious is that we are all starved for football by this point, and any action is good. It’s also fun to see some guys rise to the challenge and end up making the final cut, oftentimes at the expense of a starter that we all thought was a lock. Week 2 gives the fringe guys another shot at glory, and a chance to stick around a little longer. The first cuts are coming soon, and these games may start to decide who stays and who goes. Week 2 preseason action continues on Saturday night, with the New Orleans Saints heading to Houston to face the Texans, who are a 3-point betting odds favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.