If truth be told, we really learned very little about any of the teams in the NFL this season in the first week of the preseason. That first game is simply designed to be little more than a scrimmage between a bunch of guys who probably won’t be on the team when the real season begins. These games are still fun to watch though for a couple of reasons. The most obvious is that we are all starved for football by this point, and any action is good. It’s also fun to see some guys rise to the challenge and end up making the final cut, oftentimes at the expense of a starter that we all thought was a lock. Week 2 gives the fringe guys another shot at glory, and a chance to stick around a little longer. The first cuts are coming soon, and these games may start to decide who stays and who goes. Week 2 preseason action continues on Saturday night, with the New Orleans Saints heading to Houston to face the Texans, who are a 3-point betting odds favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis