After 6 weeks of the NFL season, all of the divisions are about as tightly contested as we expected, but the next few weeks will likely see things start to change. There are a few teams that are on the brink of pulling away, while there are others who could well see their season start so slip away with another couple of losses. The New Orleans Saints are right on the edge at the moment, but are clinging to life after winning two straight games to get their record to 2-3. With the NFC South not going exactly as expected, that record has them still knocking on the door. This weekend will see the Saints head into Arrowhead to face a Kansas City Chiefs team that is right in the thick of things in a very competitive AFC West division. The Chiefs are at 3-2, and are looking to chase down the slumping Denver Broncos and the revitalized Oakland Raiders, both of whom are sitting with 4-2 records. The Chiefs come into this one as a 7-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.