While there are a couple of divisions in the NFL that have definite online betting favorites heading into the news season, there are also a coupe that appear to be totally wide open. The one that may well be the most intriguing of the lot is the NFC East. You really could make an argument for any of the four teams in there, and we will start to get a better idea of what we might expect this season in Week 1. The New York Giants, who finally cut ties with Coach Tom Coughlin last season, will have to go on the road to face the Dallas Cowboys in the opening week of the season, with both teams looking to set the tone in the division early on. Both teams had their issues last year, but both are also confident that they can win this thing and get back into the postseason. Nothing is decided in the opening week, but you can definitely send a message.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.