After missing the postseason in four consecutive seasons and recording a losing record in each of the past three seasons, the ‘new-look’ New York Giants are looking to rebound under new head coach Ben McAdoo in 2016. This killer online NFL betting guide on the G-Men and their ‘must bet’ games in 2016 will give you the insight you’ll need in order to cash in on the Giants virtually all season long. Let’s get started with New York’s Week 1 NFC East divisional showdown against Dallas.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.