Eli Manning and the New York Giants (11-5 SU, 9-6 ATS) have already won two Super Bowls after reaching the playoffs as a wild card in both 2007 and 2011 and they’ll look to accomplish the phenomenal feat again when they start their 2016 postseason with a wild card road date against Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers on Sunday. With the start of the playoffs quickly approaching, let’s find out what lies in store for the Giants.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.