After reaching the playoffs in 2016, Eli Manning and the New York Giants will look to take another step toward reaching the Super Bowl when they suit up in earnest for the upcoming 2017 campaign. The G-Men played phenomenal defense a year ago and got another solid season out of Manning, even though they were forced to pass early and often because of the glaring lack of a rushing attack. If you’re looking to find out just how many games New York will win in 2017, then you’re in luck thanks to my expert NFL betting analysis on each and every game on the Giants’ 2017 schedule.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.