Eli Manning, Odell Beckham Jr. and the rest of the New York Giants’ offensive players know how to score the ball. However, with a defense that gives up points like they’re going out of style, the big question surround the G-Men heading into 2016 is will they be able to stop anyone. If New York plays competent defense, they could win a mediocre NFC East. If they finish near the bottom in points allowed, it will be another year without a playoff appearance. Now, let’s find out what lies in store for the G-Men moving forward while checking the latest NFL betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.