Over the past few years, we have come to expect that a few teams in the NFL will routinely struggle, no matter how often they re-tool or do well in the draft. The Cleveland Browns have long been considered a bit of a punchline in the NFL, and the New York Jets are slowly starting to slip into similar territory. Both teams are struggling again this year, although for very different reasons. The Jets have a bit of a QB issue, with no-one is stepping up to the plate, and they also have a defense that is seriously underperforming. The Browns must be considered a little unlucky, as their QB’s have been dropping like flies all season long. They have already had 6 different guys under center through the first 7 weeks, and it’s no real surprise that they have not been able to record a win. They will feel they have a shot to get that elusive victory this weekend versus the struggling Jets, but are coming into this game as a 3-point online betting underdog.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.