NFL training camps are set to open across the country, which means that it’s time to start talking seriously about the New York Jets for the upcoming football season. There are already some wagers that you can make, with the win totals for each team already posted. These totals help you get an idea of which teams will excel, and which will be doomed to a miserable season. What we have seen over the years, though, is that things don’t always go to plan. There are always a couple of surprise teams that rise to surprise, while some of the big favorites get crippled by injuries that make it impossible for them to compete the way we thought they would. The New York Jets are hoping to be one of those surprise teams this year, although their win total odds for the 2017 NFL season would suggest that the bookies believe they are going to seriously struggle.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.