NFL training camps are set to open across the country, which means that it’s time to start talking seriously about the New York Jets for the upcoming football season. There are already some wagers that you can make, with the win totals for each team already posted. These totals help you get an idea of which teams will excel, and which will be doomed to a miserable season. What we have seen over the years, though, is that things don’t always go to plan. There are always a couple of surprise teams that rise to surprise, while some of the big favorites get crippled by injuries that make it impossible for them to compete the way we thought they would. The New York Jets are hoping to be one of those surprise teams this year, although their win total odds for the 2017 NFL season would suggest that the bookies believe they are going to seriously struggle.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends