Whether you want to look at it as 17-year NFL veteran Peyton Manning’s last shot at a claiming a second Super Bowl ring vs. Cam Newton’s chance at a first Super Bowl ring in his 5-year NFL career, or a clash between the All-time winner in the league’s MVP Award (Manning with five claims) and this year’s most probable winner (Newton), or even a game for all ages—pitting Carolina’s #1 (aged 26) against Denver’s #8 (aged 39)—as Newton seeks to grab the torch from Manning; what remains for sure is that the Newton vs. Manning quarterback is one that guarantees to leave a lasting mark in the world of NFL betting. To check out the latest odds and betting trends regarding Super Bowl 50 click here.
It’s what many refer to as the perfect intersection of the NFL’s past, present and future—with the two quarterbacks going all in for a win-or-go-home-crying showdown—the league is set to witness a truly memorable QB battle. Will we be having a befitting curtain-close victory for Manning in his swansong NFL season, or will Newton finally christen his name among the greats of the game with a win in his first Super Bowl appearance? Read on for a comprehensive breakdown of this delectable Super Bowl 50 quarterback duel.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.