We’re down to the last set of playoff games before the Super Bowl. The Panthers, Cardinals, Broncos, and Patriots remain in the hunt. Which teams will be going to San Francisco to battle it out in Levi’s Stadium? Each team has given fans, and bettors alike reason to think they will reach the Super Bowl. From explosive offenses, to dominant defenses (sorry Seahawks fans!), this playoff final will be a treat for everyone. The odds have been fairly set in stone on Mybookie, and it’s time to look at the match ups.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Updated AFC Playoff Picture: Ravens-Steelers Now On Wednesday
- Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Las Vegas Raiders at New York Jets Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Colts at Texans: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Tennessee Titans: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Rams at Cardinals: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- New England Patriots at Los Angeles Chargers Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13
- Broncos at Chiefs: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Bills at 49ers: December 7, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Monday Night Football
- Monday Night Football: Seahawks vs. Eagles Line and Betting Trends November 30, 2020
- Will The Jets Finish 0-16 This Season?
- Saints QB Dilemma: When Will Brees Return?
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Washington Football Team Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13