We’re down to the last set of playoff games before the Super Bowl. The Panthers, Cardinals, Broncos, and Patriots remain in the hunt. Which teams will be going to San Francisco to battle it out in Levi’s Stadium? Each team has given fans, and bettors alike reason to think they will reach the Super Bowl. From explosive offenses, to dominant defenses (sorry Seahawks fans!), this playoff final will be a treat for everyone. The odds have been fairly set in stone on Mybookie, and it’s time to look at the match ups.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.