If the Arizona Cardinals are going to reach Super Bowl 50, Carson Palmer and company will have to accomplish something that only one team has been able to pull off this season…beating the Carolina Panthers! Arizona’s first order of business will be putting the brakes on the Cam Newton runaway express. Of course, doing so will likely be a lot easier said than done. Now, let’s find out if the Cards can pull off the road upset to deny Newton and the one-loss Carolina Panthers a berth in Super Bowl 50.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.