There are just two games left to be played before we know who will be contesting Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara, and there is a case to be made for all four remaining teams. The Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers will be battling it out on the NFC side of the playoffs, with the Panthers in as the favorite at -160. The game will be played at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte on Sunday, January 24 at 6:40 PM EST on Fox.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.