Will Matthew Stafford and the struggling Detroit Lions offer any resistance in their NFC wild card matchup against Russell Wilson and a Seattle Seahawks team that has been virtually unbeatable at home for the better part of the last three seasons? Can Eli Manning and the New York Giants’ stingy defense find a way to overcome Aaron Rodgers and the incendiary Green Bay Packers on the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field? Let’s find out the answers to both questions as I offer up my pair of NFC wild card playoff picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.