The Washington Redskins and Atlanta Falcons will square off on Thursday in what is now one of the first two preseason games of the National Football League season. With the Hall of Fame game getting canceled on Sunday, this game, along with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the Philadelphia Eagles are the first two games. This game will be played at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta on Thursday night. The Atlanta Falcons come into the game as a small online betting favorite, due to playing at home. The Atlanta Falcons are a three point favorite, and the over/under is listed at 36.5 at MyBookie.ag!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.