With just two weeks left in the NFL season, there are a growing number of teams who have nothing left to play for. While these teams may be getting ready to head off into the offseason, there is still the possibility that they could play a role in the playoff picture. A perfect example of that comes on Thursday night, when the Philadelphia Eagles have an opportunity to upset the postseason plans of their division rivals, the New York Giants. At 10-4, the Giants appear to be a playoff lock, but they will desperately want to hang on to the number 2 seed that would see them get a first round bye once the playoffs get under way. There are a couple of teams that could run them down if they slip up at all in the final two weeks, which is why you can bet that the Giants will not be coming into this one thinking that they already have it in the bag. The bookies have this one close, with the Giants in as a 3-point favorite on the NFL lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks