With just two weeks left in the NFL season, there are a growing number of teams who have nothing left to play for. While these teams may be getting ready to head off into the offseason, there is still the possibility that they could play a role in the playoff picture. A perfect example of that comes on Thursday night, when the Philadelphia Eagles have an opportunity to upset the postseason plans of their division rivals, the New York Giants. At 10-4, the Giants appear to be a playoff lock, but they will desperately want to hang on to the number 2 seed that would see them get a first round bye once the playoffs get under way. There are a couple of teams that could run them down if they slip up at all in the final two weeks, which is why you can bet that the Giants will not be coming into this one thinking that they already have it in the bag. The bookies have this one close, with the Giants in as a 3-point favorite on the NFL lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?