The Oakland Raiders (12-4 SU, 10-6 ATS) had the look of a potential Super Bowl 51 participant – until MVP-caliber quarterback Derek Carr suffered a broken leg in Week 15. Now, as they get set for their upcoming wild card playoff contest at Houston, Oakland fans and NFL betting enthusiasts everywhere need to know what to expect out of the high-scoring Raiders. That’s where I come in with my expert postseason betting analysis. Now, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.