Fans of NFL football are well aware that there are going to be periods of time where their team are in a rebuilding phase. There are a number of factors that go into the length of that down time, and for many teams, bad management has them stuck in a rut for a length of time that can turn them into a laughing stock. That is what has happened with the Oakland Raiders, as they have been amongst the bottom dwellers in the league for as long as anyone can remember. There were some definite signs of a revival last year, though, and the Raiders are coming into this season as one of the dark horses in the AFC. The New Orleans Saints franchise has not been in a swoon for as long as the Raiders have, but the natives are certainly starting to get restless. This is a good opportunity for both teams to get the 2016 NFL season off to a good start, and perhaps send their Super Bowl lines in the right direction. Let’s take a closer look.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.