The conference championship games are in the books, and we now know that it will be the New England Patriots playing the Atlanta Falcons for Super Bowl 51. We will take a closer look at both of these teams in the next couple of weeks, as well as talking about all the wagers that will be available for the big game. We are going to get things rolling by looking at the betting odds for the AFC representative in the Super Bowl, the New England Patriots. This is a team that has been there before, and who have scaled the mountain more than most. Can they do it again to cement the Brady/Belichick combo as being the best QB/coach partnership as arguably the best in the history of the game? Before you bet on the NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the latest Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.