After some early success with the Philadelphia Eagles, things have gone horribly wrong for former Oregon head coach Chip Kelly since he bolted the NCAA for what he thought were the greener pastures of the NFL betting. Now, after flaming out if Philly amidst a ton of ugly rumors, Kelly is out in San Francisco after one season following their nightmare 2016 season that saw the Niners win a pitiful two games. Now after getting fired in two straight years while going 8-23 along the way, the question begs to be asked. Will Chip Kelly ever coach in the NFL again? Thanks to the original odds that I’ve cooked up for Kelly, you could cash in big with the right answer. Let’s examine the possibilities.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.