This weekend NFL betting fans will get to enjoy the Divisional round of the playoffs, which means that the teams who made it out of the Wild Card round alive now have to go on the road again to play one of the top seeds in the conference. The Green Bay Packers punched their ticket to Arizona with a comfortable win over the Washington Redskins, but this looks like being a much tougher proposition. The game will be played on Saturday, January 16 at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale AZ. Kick-off is set for 8:15 PM EST on NBC.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.