When the Green Bay Packers come down to Arizona to face the Cardinals for the second time in the past four weeks, they will seek redemption. In their last game against Arizona they lost 38-8 in crazy fashion as they failed to get anything going. The Cardinals defense even outscored the Packers, as they scored two defensive touchdowns in the game. This game sets the money line at -7 for the Cardinals as of 1/13/16. Be sure to check back on MyBookie.ag for updated NFL betting odds as tons of people are currently betting on this game. It’s among the hottest of this week when it comes to betting action, so the lines are constantly changing.
The trends point towards choosing the Packers in this one as well. In Arizona’s last six games at home, they’re 1-5 ATS. Carson Palmer has never won a playoff game, and at his old age it’s hard to start. Many fans are taking the Packers straight up in this one, but choosing them +7 gives you a little wiggle room in case they lose another close game on the road.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?