The Green Bay Packers come into the University of Phoenix Stadium after decimating the Redskins in dominant fashion, winning 35-18 on the home field of the Redskins. The only thing that stands in their way between them and a repeat NFC championship match up: the Arizona Cardinals. This game is sure to be a better one than what we saw only three weeks ago when the Cardinals obliterated the Packers 38-8. The Packers have regained life since then, and the Cardinals lost 36-6 in their last game. The action for this game has been hot since being posted by NFL odds makers. The over/under for this game is currently at 50 points, which is the highest game total in the playoffs thus far.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.