The NFL playoffs begin this weekend with the 4 Wild Card games, and I have to say that this is shaping up to be one of the most wide-open postseasons I can remember. You can make a case for all 12 teams heading into the playoffs, even those who are something of a surprise participant. One of those teams would be the Washington Redskins, and they will kick things off at home on FedEx Field versus the Green Bay Packers on Sunday, January 10 at 4:40 PM EST on Fox. The Packers are a very slim 1-point online betting favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.