Led by runaway NFL MVP quarterback Cam Newton, the Carolina Panthers have enjoyed a steady diet of dependable offense for the entire season, and after making light work of the much-feared Seattle defense in the divisional round, you can’t help but feel that the Arizona Cardinals will be hard-done in their efforts to try and stop the Panther. But really, are the Panthers that good offensively, or are they simply being overhyped because of they are the No. 1 seed in the NFC? Read on as we take you through a brief NFL odds offensive preview of the Panthers and the NFL betting value they bring to the NFC Championship game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.