During the 2015-16 NFL preseason, the Carolina Panthers were nowhere close to being mentioned among the teams that would contend for Super Bowl 50. Fast forward to today, the Panthers have not only made it to the 2016 Super Bowl game, but they’ve done so in absolutely emphatic fashion, winning 17 of their 18 games on the season, including the 49-15 decimation of the #2 AFC seed, the Arizona Cardinals, on Sunday. All that stands between the Panthers and a Denver Broncos team that has equally overcome many issues to reach Super Bowl 50. In preparation for this mouthwatering clash, here is an early comprehensive betting preview of the Panthers and their betting spread to win Super Bowl.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.