During the 2015-16 NFL preseason, the Carolina Panthers were nowhere close to being mentioned among the teams that would contend for Super Bowl 50. Fast forward to today, the Panthers have not only made it to the 2016 Super Bowl game, but they’ve done so in absolutely emphatic fashion, winning 17 of their 18 games on the season, including the 49-15 decimation of the #2 AFC seed, the Arizona Cardinals, on Sunday. All that stands between the Panthers and a Denver Broncos team that has equally overcome many issues to reach Super Bowl 50. In preparation for this mouthwatering clash, here is an early comprehensive betting preview of the Panthers and their betting spread to win Super Bowl.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks