Carolina’s star quarterback Cam Newton can be an annoying self-centered egotistic maniac when he wants to be, I agree. But if that’s your excuse for not wanting to trust in him and his high-flying offense to bloody-nose the Broncos, like they did to Seattle and Arizona, then you seriously have your priorities misplaced in the NFL odds. Even with his questionable media-happy antics, Newton numbers on the field—like the specially designed pregame cleats he adorned against Arizona that had all of his teammates’ names inscribed on them—is nothing but pure money! Those of you who’ve had him in your fantasy teams can easily attest to that. And last time I checked, more than half of the players in the NFL are self-righteous arrogant sons-of-mayhem, so for all I care; Newton can cause all the pandemonium he can, as long as he continues to lead the explosive Carolina offense with his big numbers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.