Just last night we saw the Carolina Panthers absolutely destroy an early Super Bowl favorite in the Arizona Cardinals by a margin of 34 points. A final score of 49-15 in the conference championship is unheard of, but if any team was going to do it, it was this scorching hot Panthers team. A lot of people have been wondering if the Panthers deserve such a heavy favorite status going into Super Bowl 50, however. They’re currently favored by 5 points on Mybookie.ag, and oddsmakers have already seen the line trend to 6 points on some other major betting sites. On this page we’ll discuss a few factors that go into why the Panthers are the heavy favorite in this game, and will decide if they deserve to be the favorite in this game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.