Here we go! The weekend is here, and ready to rock Super Bowl 50 on Sunday. The folks out in the Bay Area are ready for the huge party, and everyone across the country is ready to tune in. If you are not watching the Super Bowl on Sunday, you are missing out! Let’s take a look at the Panthers vs. Broncos Super Bowl Game Total Odds for Sunday February 7th, 2016.
First, Cam Newton will throw for over 250 yards in this game. Newton has shown the ability to use his right arm to cannon the football up and down the field with ease. Expect Newton’s receivers such as Ted Ginn Jr and Greg Olsen to play a huge role in this game.
Second, Ted Ginn Jr is going to return a punt for a touchdown. Quite a bold prediction here, but in the end, our sneaky pick to win Super Bowl 50 MVP is Ted Ginn Jr. Ginn has the best offensive numbers on the day with a touchdown on a punt return, and also a receiving touchdown. He finishes with 4 catches and just over 100 yards, with the two touchdowns.
Jonathan Stewart remains fairly quiet in this game, but the passing game does the job for the Panthers. Stewart finishes the game with 15 carries and 74 yards, but does not get in the end. The Panthers score three touchdowns on the season, and Graham Gano kicks two field goals to get to the 27 points they will get to win this game. Lastly, Carolina’s defense ends the game with two interceptions of Peyton Manning and 3 sacks.
Sports & Betting Topics
- Betting on the Offense or Defense for Super Bowl LIII
- Super Bowl LIII Props, Odds & Picks
- Super Bowl LIII QB vs QB Props
- Super Bowl LIII Defense vs Defense Props
- What’s the Best Super Bowl LIII Betting Strategy?
- 7 Reasons The Los Angeles Rams Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 7 Reasons Why the New England Patriots Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- New England Patriots Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- Los Angeles Rams Odds to Win Super Bowl LIII
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 Pro Bowl Odds, Preview & Pick
- NFL Conference Round Over/Under Betting Picks
- NFL Conference Round SU Betting Predictions & Picks
- NFL Conference Round ATS Betting Predictions & Picks
- 2019 NFL Conference Round Parlay Picks
- Rams at Saints NFC Championship Lines, Preview & Pick
- Patriots vs Chiefs AFC Championship Odds & Expert Prediction
- Updated Super Bowl LIII Odds – January 14th Edition
- Podcast: NFL Divisional Round Playoff Picks (Ep. 652)
- NFL Divisional Round Parlay Picks
- NFC Divisional Round Betting Analysis & Picks
- AFC Divisional Round Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL Divisional Round Against the Spread Betting Picks
- NFL Divisional Round Over/Under Picks
- Eagles vs Saints NFC Divisional Round Spread & Prediction
- Chargers vs Patriots AFC Divisional Round Lines & Analysis
- Cowboys vs Rams NFC Divisional Round Betting Odds & Pick
- Colts vs Chiefs AFC Divisional Round Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 NFL Divisional Round Betting Guide
- Updated NFL Odds to Win the NFC – January 2nd