Here we go! The weekend is here, and ready to rock Super Bowl 50 on Sunday. The folks out in the Bay Area are ready for the huge party, and everyone across the country is ready to tune in. If you are not watching the Super Bowl on Sunday, you are missing out! Let’s take a look at the Panthers vs. Broncos Super Bowl Game Total Odds for Sunday February 7th, 2016.
First, Cam Newton will throw for over 250 yards in this game. Newton has shown the ability to use his right arm to cannon the football up and down the field with ease. Expect Newton’s receivers such as Ted Ginn Jr and Greg Olsen to play a huge role in this game.
Second, Ted Ginn Jr is going to return a punt for a touchdown. Quite a bold prediction here, but in the end, our sneaky pick to win Super Bowl 50 MVP is Ted Ginn Jr. Ginn has the best offensive numbers on the day with a touchdown on a punt return, and also a receiving touchdown. He finishes with 4 catches and just over 100 yards, with the two touchdowns.
Jonathan Stewart remains fairly quiet in this game, but the passing game does the job for the Panthers. Stewart finishes the game with 15 carries and 74 yards, but does not get in the end. The Panthers score three touchdowns on the season, and Graham Gano kicks two field goals to get to the 27 points they will get to win this game. Lastly, Carolina’s defense ends the game with two interceptions of Peyton Manning and 3 sacks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition