With the two highest scoring teams in the NFL – and two top 10 defenses – squaring off in the NFC Championship game, pro football betting enthusiasts need to know whether this intriguing NFL championship betting match up will play over or under the game’s 47.5-point O/U total. Thanks to this expert game total preview, you’re going to find out what the best O/U total pick is when the Carolina Panthers and Arizona Cardinals throw down on Sunday. Now, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.