❄️ just chillin ❄️ pic.twitter.com/fYezXgouyw— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers) January 6, 2016
The next time you want to dissuade diehard Carolina Panthers from betting on their team in the NFL odds to win Super Bowl 50, please find a better line than most of the NFL teams that finished 15-1 failed to win the Super Bowl. I made a big mistake of using that lines in an argument against a friend, and what followed was a long tirade that actually changed my mind about my earlier notions that the Panthers were simply fast sprinters who wouldn’t go the distance in the playoffs. Now, you don’t have to be convinced like me, or bet on Carolina for that matter in the 2016 Super Bowl odds, but at least keep this analysis in mind before writing them off, like I’d done earlier and for the larger part of their commendably impressive season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks