❄️ just chillin ❄️ pic.twitter.com/fYezXgouyw— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers) January 6, 2016
The next time you want to dissuade diehard Carolina Panthers from betting on their team in the NFL odds to win Super Bowl 50, please find a better line than most of the NFL teams that finished 15-1 failed to win the Super Bowl. I made a big mistake of using that lines in an argument against a friend, and what followed was a long tirade that actually changed my mind about my earlier notions that the Panthers were simply fast sprinters who wouldn’t go the distance in the playoffs. Now, you don’t have to be convinced like me, or bet on Carolina for that matter in the 2016 Super Bowl odds, but at least keep this analysis in mind before writing them off, like I’d done earlier and for the larger part of their commendably impressive season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.