You have to go all the way back to 2004 to find the last time that the Carolina Panthers (+350) went to the Super Bowl, and they go there on the strength of a 5-0 start to the season. They went a good deal better this year, winning their first 14 games of the season before finally losing to the Atlanta Falcons. That one loss was the only real down point in a season that saw the Panthers emerge as a legitimate favorite to represent the NFC in Super Bowl 50.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.