By now, we are all well aware of the Super Bowl lines, so we all have a pretty good idea of which teams are going to be among the best this coming season. This is all speculation of course, as injuries and unexpected poor performances are something that we see every single year. The odds will change over the course of the season, and they may have changed dramatically by the time we hit Week 6 of the season. By now, you can expect the cream to have risen to the top, but you can also count on there being a couple of upset teams in the mix. As always, wagering on the NFL and winning on a regular basis is going to be as tough as ever, but I am going to continue offering up my parlay picks for each week of the season. Keep in mind that these are very early picks, and there is a very good chance that they may change as the fortunes of every team changes from week to week. Without further ado, let’s get to the picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis