By now, we are all well aware of the Super Bowl lines, so we all have a pretty good idea of which teams are going to be among the best this coming season. This is all speculation of course, as injuries and unexpected poor performances are something that we see every single year. The odds will change over the course of the season, and they may have changed dramatically by the time we hit Week 6 of the season. By now, you can expect the cream to have risen to the top, but you can also count on there being a couple of upset teams in the mix. As always, wagering on the NFL and winning on a regular basis is going to be as tough as ever, but I am going to continue offering up my parlay picks for each week of the season. Keep in mind that these are very early picks, and there is a very good chance that they may change as the fortunes of every team changes from week to week. Without further ado, let’s get to the picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.