Can the rebuilt and rejuvenated Los Angeles Rams get the big home win against Dal Prescott. Ezekiel Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys during this NFL preseason? Will Carson Palmer and the playoff-hopeful Arizona Cardinals put a little extra effort into trying to get the home win against Derek Carr and the Super Bowl-hopeful Oakland Raiders? Furthermore, we have included at MyBookie several updated betting odds and lines for NFL preseason games that will take place this weekend, so make sure to check on them. Last but not least, can the Indianapolis Colts hold down the fort at home against the Detroit Lions although starting quarterback Andrew Luck might sit out Indy’s preseason opener? If you like string wagers together as part of a potentially, bankroll-boosting parlay, then I’ve got a trio of weekend Week 1 preseason picks that will both, answer the aforementioned questions while showing you where the value lies in all three matchups. Okay, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.