If you’re an NFL gridiron gambler that loves to bet on the Over/Under Total, then you’re going to love this expert betting analysis on the O/U Total pick surrounding this weekend’s quickly approaching AFC divisional showdown between the Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots. With the two Super Bowl hopefuls set to square off on Saturday, January 16 at 4:35 PM ET, live from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, let’s find out what the right O/U pick for this contest is.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.