Now more than ever before, all eyes are on the second-seeded New England Patriots (12-4), as NFL betting enthusiasts look to assess whether or not the team has the elements necessary to make a successive Super Bowl run. Quarterback Tom Brady is no alien to Super Bowl success, and neither is Head Coach Bill Belichick, but after the Pats finished the season with a slew of injuries that saw them win just two of their final six games, there are legitimate concerns as to the betting value they bring to the NFL odds to win Super Bowl 50. Can Brady and Co. find their stride in the playoffs as they’ve done so often, or will their late-season struggles follow them into the postseason games? Find out, as we take a brief look at the Patriots and where they stand in regards to the odds to win the 2016 Super Bowl.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.