It has become something of an everyday event to see the New England Patriots in the postseason, as they have made it there in 13 of the last 15 seasons. It has also become all too common to see them in the Super Bowl, with 6 (4-2) appearances in the big game in that same stretch of time. There is some talk that this may be the weakest of the Patriots teams in recent history, with that talk fueled by the fact that they lost 4 of their last 6 regular season games. This is a team with playoff pedigree, though, and they look like a good bet at odds of 4-1 to win Super Bowl.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.