We are getting down to the nitty gritty in the NFL season, with only 4 teams now left with a chance to win Super Bowl 50. There is a case to be made for every single one of them, but for the purposes of this piece, we are going to focus on the New England Patriots, who just happen to be the defending champions. They have one more stop to make before they can book their tickets to Santa Clara, and that step will come on Sunday, January 24 at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, when they face the Denver Broncos in the AFC Championship Game. If they win on Sunday, here are a few reasons as to why the Patriots have the best betting odds to win Super Bowl 50.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.