The New England Patriots have built a dynasty over the past 15 years or so by playing great offensive football. While the defense doesn’t always get the credit it deserves, you can’t have the sort of success that New England has had without having solid play on both sides of the ball. The Patriots defense is going to be put to the test in the AFC Championship Game this weekend when they head to Sports Authority Field at Mile High to face the Denver Broncos. Kick-off is set for Sunday, January 24 at 3:05 PM EST on CBS. To check out the best odds for this game check here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.