Now, I am never the type to pay much attention to preseason games and make a big deal about them. But you don’t throw four picks in less than one half of a game and still call yourself a good backup quarterback (Hello Landry Jones)… And neither do you get torched by a rookie quarterback for 4 touchdowns and a perfect passer rating of 158.3 (see the Dak Prescott vs. Miami NFL Week 2 preseason show) and try to convince us that you’ll be all formidable when the new season kicks off in less than a month. Now, again, maybe this is just an overreaction on my part–and I really do hope that I am wrong, for the sake of my friends in Miami–but as things stand, I’d advice some caution when it comes to having high hopes on such underperforming teams in the preseason. That being said, let’s take a look at our updated NFL divisional winning picks of 2016.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.