When the Super Bowl 51 betting odds were released prior to the start of the season, it wasn’t really much of a surprise to see the Pittsburgh Steelers up with the favorites. After all, this is a franchise that has hoisted the Lombardi Trophy more than any other, and also on that many believe would have won the Super Bowl last season were it not for a rather horrific injury list that included the likes of Antonio Brown and LeVeon Bell. The Steelers are back at full strength this year, and other than one awful performance versus the Eagles, they have been firing on all cylinders. They have the opportunity to take the AFC North by the scruff of the neck this weekend, but will have a tricky little road trip to Miami to take care of first. The Dolphins are not exactly setting the world on fire through the first few weeks of the year, so it’s no real surprise that they are coming into this game as a 7.5-point underdog.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition