The AFC North-leading Pittsburgh Steelers (11-1) are slight, 2.5-point underdogs against the top team in the AFC East, the Buffalo Bills (9-3), on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Bills Stadium. An over/under of 46.5 is set in the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Orchard Park, NY
- Stadium: Bills Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo’s games have hit the over in nine out of 12 opportunities this season (75%).
- Buffalo has put together a 7-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills are just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- The Bills, on average, score 10.2 more points per game this season (27.8) than the Steelers allow (17.6).
- In games where Buffalo score at least 27.8 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 17.6 points.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Half of Pittsburgh’s games this year — six out of 12 — have gone over the point total.
- Pittsburgh has put together an 8-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are 6-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- The Bills defense has allowed 25.5 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 27.8 the Steelers have scored.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 27.8 points this season.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 25.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
|Steelers (+2.5)||Over (46.5)||Steelers 27 Bills 23|
- The average over/under the Bills have had set in matchups this year is 6.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Steelers games this year is 1.1 less points than the point total of 46.5 in this outing.
- The Bills and their opponents have put up at least 46.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
- In five of 12 games (41.7%) this season, Pittsburgh has combined with its opponents to score at least 46.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.1 more points per game (55.6) than this game’s total of 46.5 points.
- The Bills and the Steelers have seen their opponents average a combined 3.4 less points per game than the point total of 46.5 set in this outing.
Bills vs Steelers: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh has a 4-1 advantage over Buffalo in the last five matchups between these two squads. The Bills are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Steelers. Pittsburgh has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 105 points while Buffalo put up 66.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/15/2019||Steelers||Steelers||-1.5||37||-117||+102||261-229 BUF||17-10 BUF|
|12/11/2016||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||460-275 PIT||27-20 PIT|
|11/10/2013||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||300-227 PIT||23-10 PIT|
|11/28/2010||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||426-329 PIT||19-16 PIT|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Buffalo is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been kind to Buffalo. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bills total over the last three games is 8.2 points more than the 46.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Pittsburgh. They have failed to reach the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Steelers have averaged a total of 34.3 combined points in their last three games, 12.2 fewer than this matchup’s total of 46.5.
Bills: WR John Brown: Out (Ankle), G Jon Feliciano: Questionable (Knee), OT Cody Ford: Out (Knee), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Foot), CB Cam Lewis: Out (Wrist), OLB Tyrel Dodson: Out (Hamstring), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadriceps), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder), CB Dane Jackson: Questionable (Knee)
Steelers: CB Joe Haden: Questionable (Concussion), C Maurkice Pouncey: Out (Illness), K Chris Boswell: Questionable (Hip), OLB Bud Dupree: Out (Knee (acl)), CB Steven Nelson: Questionable (Knee), RB James Conner: Out (Illness), OT Zach Banner: Out (Torn Acl), RB Trey Edmunds: Out (Hamstring), ILB Robert Spillane: Doubtful (Knee), TE Zach Gentry: Out (Knee), ILB Ulysees Gilbert III: Out (Back), DT Isaiah Buggs: Out (Illness), ILB Devin Bush: Out (Acl)
More Recent NFL News
- Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds & Early Predictions After Calendar Release
- 2021 NFL Under Win Total Odds – Top 5 Betting Picks
- Top 5 Betting Picks to Cover their 2021 NFL Win Total Odds
- Early NFL 2021 Season Betting Predictions: Which Awful Teams Could Actually Be Good This New Season
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers