The NFL Draft isn’t like the NBA’s. By that, I mean an NFL team’s fortunes aren’t likely to go from terrible to terrific in one season just because of a draft class unless a one-of-a-kind quarterback is in the mix. Think guys like Andrew Luck a few years ago with the Colts or Dan Marino in the 1980s with the Miami Dolphins. Peyton Manning’s Colts were just 3-13 in his first season. It’s hard for rookies to make a monumental difference their first year in the NFL. With that said, let’s examine some updated wins totals on sportbook odds following the draft.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.