Last NFL preseason proved to be a big step forward for the Atlanta Falcons, as they made it all the way to the Super Bowl, only to lose in disastrous fashion to the New England Patriots in OT. While everyone likes them to bounce back nicely this season, we need to remember that everyone said the same thing about the Carolina Panthers last year, and we all know how that played out. There is no denying that the Falcons are once again going to be an offensive juggernaut, but the big question here is whether the defense can step up and make plays, which includes getting to the opposing QB, which is something the Falcons have not done well for quite some time. Thus, make sure you review the updated NFL preseason betting odds for this preseason match right here. If they do make it back to the Super Bowl, there is a very good chance that the Pittsburgh Steelers might be there to meet them. Big Ben and the rest of the Steelers offence will once again be among the best in the NFL, and their young defensive unit now has another year of experience under their belts. These two very good teams will hook up on Sunday afternoon at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis