While the NFL preseason is all about assembling your final squad for the regular season and getting guys ready to play, you still want to get a couple of wins along the way. This is especially true if you are a team that is considered a longshot to make the playoffs in the coming season. The New Orleans Saints have been on the decline since winning the Super Bowl a few years back, and the fact of the matter is that they have had to rely a little too heavily on the exploits of QB Drew Brees, as he is frequently asked to bail out a sub-par defense. While the Saints are definitely fun to watch, their fans would much rather see wins than shootouts where they consistently lose. You can bet that Sean Payton’s coaching seat is going to get warm very early in the season if the Saints don’t deliver some wins. It’s tough to know what to expect from the Chargers this season, as they are a team in transition, and in the truest sense of the word. They will be starting their new life in Los Angeles, and will want to get off to a good start to get their new fan base interested from the off. These two teams will be looking for their first preseason win when they hook up on Sunday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis