The first full week of the NFL preseason gets started on Wednesday night, but we are going to jump ahead a day to take a look at the meeting between the Minnesota Vikings and Buffalo Bills. As is always the case with preseason games, especially in Week 1, we are not going to see a whole lot of starters taking the field. This is where we get a better look at the depth guys on each team, which might just give us a little insight into how good each team may be moving forward. For the purposes of the preseason, I am going to take a little bit of a different approach to previewing games, as we really don’t know what to expect from the majority of guys taking the field. I am going to look at the betting stats of each team over the last 3 seasons to see if we can come up with some winning picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.