The toughest spot to fill on an NFL roster is at the QB position. There are but a handful of quarterbacks that can be considered elite, and those are the ones that have had their hands on the Lombardi Trophy more than once. Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco is a Super Bowl winner, yet he is also one of the most divisive players in the league when talking about elite status, one of the reasons why the Baltimore Ravens are just slight NFL Week 11 Betting favorites.
Winning a championship would mean that he deserves to be in the conversation, but can he really be compared to the likes of Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, and the rest of the great QBs of the modern game? This is a sport where opinions tend to depend on what a player has done lately, and based on this season’s play, Flacco is pretty far removed from the best in the league. The Ravens are struggling offensively, and come into this week to what is essentially a must-win game versus the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field.
Green Bay will once again be without the services of Aaron Rodgers, but confidence is high after a big win last week. The Ravens are a 2-point road favorite, and the point total for this one is set at 38.
Ravens (4-5) vs. Packers (5-4) NFL Week 11 Betting Odds & Expert Pick
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) 16 de noviembre de 2017
- When: Sunday, November 19, 1 PM EST
- Where: Lambeau Field, Green Bay
- TV: CBS
- Radio: 97.9 FM (Baltimore) / 620 AM (Green Bay)
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 11 Betting Odds: Baltimore Ravens -2 (Over/Under at 38)
- Partly Cloudy: -2°C/29°F
- Humidity: 55%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Cloud Cover: 40%
- Wind: 12 mph W
- Stadium Type: Open
Recent Head to Head (Last 6 Games)
- Record: Green Bay Packers lead 5-1
- Score: Baltimore Ravens 22.00 / Green Bay Packers 23.17
- Rush Yards: Baltimore Ravens 97.67 / Green Bay Packers 93.17
- Pass Attempts: Baltimore Ravens 33.17 / Green Bay Packers 36.67
- Completion Percentage: Baltimore Ravens 54.27 / Green Bay Packers 62.27
- Passing Yards: Baltimore Ravens 216.83 / Green Bay Packers 254.33
- Total Yards: Baltimore Ravens 314.5 / Green Bay Packers 347.5
- Turnovers: Baltimore Ravens 2.00 / Green Bay Packers 2.50
Why bet on the Baltimore Ravens?
The Baltimore Ravens are in real trouble, as they are coming into this game below .500 and in real danger of once again missing the playoffs. Given that the Steelers have a stranglehold on the AFC North, the Ravens probably need to start focusing on the Wild Card, but with 3 losses in their last 4 games, they are beginning to look ill-equipped to make any sort of late-season run. While it would be extremely unfair to lay all the blame at the feet of Joe Flacco, you cannot escape the fact that the Ravens are averaging just 165 YPG through the air.
They have been, as always, tough to crack on defense, giving up less than 20 PPG, and it is that defensive toughness that has allowed them to stay somewhat alive in the playoff picture this season. You get the sense that if they miss the postseason again this year, things might get blown up in Baltimore. The Ravens are just 1-5 SU and ATS in their last 6 games versus the Packers and are 2-4-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Average Score For: 21.11
- Total Yards: 286.57
- Rush Yards: 120.89
- Passing Yards: 165.67
- Average Score Against: 19.00
- Total Yards: 310.56
- Rush Yards: 125.89
- Passing Yards: 184.67
Why bet on the Green Bay Packers?
Those football fans who pulled the plug on the Packers after Aaron Rodgers went down may have acted a little too quickly. Yes, they have struggled with Brett Hundley under center, but the young backup QB got his first career win as a starter against the Chicago Bears last weekend, and there seems to now be a little swagger back in the Packers camp.
One win does not change the fact that this team is still in danger of missing the playoffs, but that victory could prove to be a real confidence builder and stepping stone for this team as they enter the final few weeks of the season. While the Packers have dominated the Ravens in their previous meetings, it is worth remembering that those wins came with Rodgers at the helm. That said, Green Bay is still 7-2 SU and 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games at Lambeau.
- Average Score For: 22.67
- Total Yards: 313.66
- Rush Yards: 105.44
- Passing Yards: 208.22
- Average Score Against: 23.00
- Total Yards: 353.56
- Rush Yards: 111.00
- Passing Yards: 242.56
Latest NFL Week 11 Betting Trends
- Ravens are 2-4-1 ATS in their last 7 games
- Ravens are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Baltimore’s last 5 games
- Packers are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games at home
- Packers are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Green Bay’s last 16 games
Expert NFL Week 11 Betting Pick & Final Score Prediction
This is a game that both teams really need to win, and I believe that the Packers can pull off the slight upset as a home underdog. It should be a tight affair, but Green Bay will get the job done.
Score: Baltimore Ravens 20 – Green Bay Packers 21