For several seasons now, we have all been talking about the parity in the NFL. Besides a couple of elite teams and a few perennial stinkers, we have a group of teams that could very well beat one another on any given Sunday. Nowhere is this parity more evident than in the AFC South, where there are 3 teams – Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, and Tennessee Titans – all sitting with a 6-6 record. The division race itself is intriguing, but it becomes even more so when you realize that given the current state of the Wild Card race in the AFC, only one of these teams is likely to make it into the postseason. The edge right now goes to the Texans, thanks to their 3-0 division record, but they could lose that this weekend when they face the Colts in Indianapolis. This is perhaps the most important game on the schedule this weekend because of those playoff implications, but it will almost certainly not decide anything, as this division is going down to the wire. The Colts will go in as a 6-point betting odds favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.