Will the red-hot Miami Dolphins get the upset win against the Buffalo Bills in their Week 16 AFC East divisional showdown to keep their playoff hopes alive? Can Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers take down Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens when they meet in a huge AFC North divisional matchup that will likely decide the division winner? Last but not least, can Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions pull off the road upset over Dak Prescott and the impressive Dallas Cowboys in another matchup that will have postseason implications? Let’s find out the answers to all three questions right now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis