The Philadelphia Eagles may not have reached the postseason in the first year of the Doug Pederson/Carson Wentz era, but the future looks bright in the City of Brotherly Love and for good reason. You see, the Birds found their franchise quarterback in Wentz and wisely addressed some of the offseason needs that should help them improve in 2017. If you want to know just how the Birds are going to fare against their 2017 win total NFL odds, then you’re going to enjoy the expert analysis you’re about to get on each and every game on Philadelphia’s upcoming 2017 schedule.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.